Sunday, June 7, 2009

Help Heather!

Wanna help a sista' out? Click here to read Heather's amazing opportunity. Get this...she's one of five finalists to receive two spa treatments a month FOR FREE! All she has to do is blog about it. Hello!? Can we say dream job? Actually, I don't think that it qualifies as a job. Getting pampered every other week isn't exactly how I would define WORK. I know I shouldn't covet, but goodness me. I WANT that "job". And since I can't have it, I plan to live vicariously through Heather. Here's where you come in. Follow Heather's links to leave a comment on her post (it's at the top of her post, not at the bottom). She's had a really rough year (multiple hospital visits, house fire...). You get the picture. It'll only take a minute and it will REALLY help her out. Thanks.

No comments: