Sunday, October 18, 2009

Halloween Party

I haven't dressed up for Halloween in years! But when we were invited to the Rodger's Halloween party, we were excited to throw on some wicked cool clothes, do our hair just right and make a night of it.

The lovely hosts for the evening, Tracy and Ken Rodgers:


Our cute little family:
We've thought about becoming polygamists for years, so why not try it out for a night to see how it goes? After a few hours we decided it wasn't for us. It takes WAY too long and WAY too much hair spray to get my hair to do that. O'well. I guess it'll just be Rhett and me after all.

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I hope you were wearing a Bumpit!!

RC said...

We would just like to know about the blow up doll???

Jennifer Richins said...

Okay, okay...my friend wasn't orignally planning to go, and we had to have another wife. What else is a potential polyg going to do? She's actually a pregnant blow up doll. Don't ask me why anyone would ever actually want to buy that for real, but I thought it just added to our costume even more!

Heather said...

Ha ha!!! I'm glad you had fun!!!! great costumes!

Rawson Family said...

That's funny. hope it was fun.

Laura L. said...

Even as a polygamist you manage to look great, Jen. : ) I love the idea!
Nice job.