Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Expansion

There are a few of my bloggy peeps who aren't on Facebook...so I'll share the fabulous news with the couple of you that may not have heard otherwise:

After a bazillion years (I swear it feels like it) and multiple fertility treatments Rhett and I are finally expecting our first in June! We're crazy excited and thrilled that we finally get to embark on this wild adventure. Crazy thing is that none of the fertility treatments worked. Once we gave up and started talking about adoption we got pregnant on our own! Strange how it seems to work that way. That's what happened the last time we got pregnant. Maybe next time we'll just head straight for the adoption line!

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Oh, Jennifer, that is so exciting! Congrats!!

The Lyon Den said...

Happy Day!! We are so excited for you. You guys will be fabulous parents. Um,let me just tell you one thing......Healthy Sleep habits Happy Baby. I suggest you read that book. Mark Weith or Wieth I believe is the author.

HammondFam said...

Congratulations Jennifer...that is so awesome! We are thrilled for you guys! Yay!!!

zeeny said...

So excited for you both! Can't wait to see the new little one!

wendy_d23 said...

Good luck! My sister in law did the same thing, they were all set up to adopt and found out she was pregnant. It's meant to be!

Kim said...

I'm so freakin' excited for you guys that is just awesome!

Joo Lin said...

oh YAY! This is wonderful news... so excited for you guys!

HammondFam said...

Hello! How is the cute pregnant mommy doing? I'm so sad I didn't get to see you on Sunday. Dang flu...ugh!! I totally missed out! Sorry! We need to get together again. Lunch sometime maybe? I have some questions for you about all the fertility stuff. We have been trying for 14 months now to get pregnant, and NOTHING! I have been on clomid for the last 2 months, but it makes me feel crappy, so I am thinking about bagging it! Erin said you have some herbal remedies for fertility. Maybe if you have a minute, you can shoot me an email about it. Thanks!