Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Thrilled
Scared
Elated
Terrified
Excited
Anxious
Blessed


These are just a few of the emotions I've been going through since I found out that after two and a half years of trying to get pregnant that Rhett and I are FINALLY expecting! That's why I haven't posted in so long. All I could think about was being pregnant, but I wanted to wait awhile to tell my family on Christmas. It was so much fun surprising them on Christmas. I bought two bibs; one that says, "I love Grandma" and the other, "I love Grandpa". Then I wrote a note that says, "Coming August 11, 2008 to a hospital near you!" Everyone starting yelling and clapping. It was so fun. Then we went over to Rhett's parent's house and told them. It was killing me not being able to tell anyone. I went two and a half weeks and wasn't able to say anything to anyone. Let's just say the internet became my best friend. There were so many questions that I had.

I had an ultrasound on Friday, but it didn't show much of anything. So I'm going back on the 15th. I'll be sure to scan the picture in when I get it so everyone can see my new little blessing. Yay!!

8 comments:

JENNIE! said...

Congratulations Jennifer! How exciting! I am sure all of your family was ecstatic!

Hollie said...

I AM SOOO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!! CONGRATULATIONS! Oh my goodness how fun. I love the emotions you wrote down, that's exactly how I felt. I was so happy but absolutely scared to death. You two will be such wonderful parents. I can't wait to hear all of your pregnancy updates. I know I'm kind of far away, but please let me know if there is anything at all I can do to help. We love you and can't wait to meet the new little guy or gal!

Kelley said...

That is so awesome! Congrats!!

RC said...

EXCITED, THRILLED, HAPPY, JOY
THOSE ARE THE EMOTIONS WE FEEL FOR YOU GUYS. WHAT A CUTE AND FUN WAY TO SHARE IT WITH YOUR MOM AND DAD, I BET THEY ARE STILL WALKING ON CLOUDS. CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS, WE COULD NOT BE MORE THRILLED FOR YOU. HOW EXCITING TO HAVE ANOTHER PRECIOUS, SWEET, SPIRIT JOIN OUR FAMILY. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN THE DIFFERENT STAGES OF PREGNANCY, HOW CUTE! LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING THE LITTLE BUG.
LOVE YA,

Nick said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys :)

Erin said...

I am so excited for you guys!!! Congrats!!!! I can't wait to see you grow!! :)

Cowgirl at Heart said...

Congratulations!

I am so excited about another "Martin" baby. After we do make the cutest babies! You have to keep us updated on the blog! Love ya

Heather said...

You're FABULOUS!!! I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see the baby bump!