Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007


Rhett and I spent our first Thanksgiving with the Richins this year. Every year we've spent time with my side of the family and Welene decided to protest this year. I'm glad she did, because it was a lot of fun. I cooked a turkey and with everything else that people brought, it turned out fabulous. This is a family picture we took for our Christmas cards this year. We decided to do a Hawaiian theme to commemorate our family trip to Hawaii.

This Thanksgiving I'm thankful for my family and friends...those who continually love and support me. I'm especially grateful for Rhett and his patience and love. He truly is the perfect man for me and I'm grateful that I've been blessed to have found him and have him in my life. And although I don't enjoy working 40 hours a week, I'm grateful to have a job that helps pay the bills. The economy is so rocky right now that none of us seem to know when we might not be able to do just that. I'm also very thankful to my parents who have taught me everything that I am. They've taught me how to love, responsibility, a love of learning, and the gospel. They are a great example to me and I hope that I have a chance to raise kids some day with as much love as they did. Thank you!

5 comments:

Hollie said...

Super cute family pic, I love the Hawaiian theme! So glad you guys had such a great Thanksgiving. Is that Troy's baby? How awesome, tell him congrats for me.

Kelley said...

That is a fun picture. The Hawaii Five O theme is awesome

Nick said...

Very tropical themed! I bet it was fun to be around alot of people on thanksgiving. Glad you guys had a good time

JENNIE! said...

Hey Jennifer! Of course I remember you, so glad to find your blog, now I'll have to stalk you a little:)

Kelley said...

It's Christmas time...we want more updates!!!!