Monday, April 7, 2008

ABC's

I have been tagged, now you are it...

A- Attached or single: Attached! (See “M” below)

B- Best Friend: My hubby. I know, it seems like a cop-out, but he’s the only one that I really tell everything to.

C-Cake or Pie: PIE!!! I love desserts that involve fruit.

D- Day of Choice: Saturday. It’s my only day to sleep and get things done.

E- Essential Item: Hmmm…Lip gloss. I know, it’s silly. But I don’t go anywhere without it.

F- Favorite Color: Teal

G- Gummy Bears or Worms: I guess bears…although they’re the exact same thing, just in a different shape.

H- Hometown: San Marcos, California.

I- Indulgence(s): Anything at the spa…massages, facials, pedicures. I’ve only been a couple of times, but I love ‘em.

J- January or July: July, baby. I’m all about the warm…or I guess that would be considered the blistering heat in Vegas.

K-Kids: Working on it!

L-Life is incomplete without: My family. I love getting together with everyone and seeing all the kiddos running around.

M- Marriage Date: June 16, 2001…Almost 7 years!

N- Number of Siblings: 3 brothers

O-Oranges or Apples: I buy apples more, but I think I like oranges better.

P-Phobias or Fears: Falling. Not really afraid of heights…it’s the falling I don’t like.

Q-Quote(s): There are so many good ones. About ten years ago I actually put together an entire book of my favorite quotes…that’s how many I like.

R-Reason to Smile: Why not? There are a million reasons to smile...Life, health, family, friends...

S-Season: Spring. I love the flowers and everything in bloom.

T-Tag Ten: Most of you have already done this. But if you haven’t, you’re it.

U-Unknown Fact About Me: I have a black belt in Karate…Okay, I totally don’t. I just can’t think of anything that interesting.

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I don’t know what I’d do without my animal friends to fill my belly.

W- Worst Habit: I hate to admit it, ‘cuz it’s so gross, but I’m a picker. If I don’t like a stray hair in my brow, I pluck it. If I don’t like a blemish forming on my skin, I pick it. I wish I could stop, ‘cuz it often makes it worse, but it’s a horrible compulsion I have.

X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Well, since ultrasounds have never produced anything happy in my life, I’m going to go with X-rays (for now).

Y- Your Favorite Food: Am I seriously supposed to name just one thing? I LOVE food.

Z-Zodiac: Aquarius…the water bearer.

5 comments:

RC said...

YOU ARE TOO FUNNY, YOU TOTALLY HAD ME GOING FOR A SECOND WITH THE BLACK BELT!

Hollie said...

Me too! I'm like wait a sec, how did I not know she had a black belt? Too funny.
I'm glad you specified the picker thing because for a second I was thinking nose picker. But I'm totally with you on the other stuff, I'm a picker too.

Heather said...

you KNOW you pick your nose too! and your behind!!! HA HA HA, I made myself laugh out loud. I'm such a dork.

fun list!

Jamie Lynn said...

I love these lists, you always get to know a person just a little bit more. I totally agree with the lipgloss thing.....who wants to walk around with dry lips all day?!

Jamie Lynn said...

PS If I didn't respond to your question.......of course you can add me to your friends list! You are on mine!