Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Clark County Fair

On April 12 Rhett and I spent the afternoon at the Clark County Fair and Rodeo. We're fortunate to have the fair out in Logandale, so it makes it easy just to pop over for a few hours. We watched pig racing (and swimming), looked at all the animals, saw a hypnotist perform, and that night we went to the rodeo.

Isn't he so cute? Rhett does NOT do this sort of thing. He's very self-conscious about his height and he's always thinking that people are making fun of him. But after about an hour of coaxing, I finally got him on the mechanical bull. I don't know how long he was on there, but long enough for me to get a few good pictures.









I just thought this was the cutest. We happened to arrive at the pig pen when it was feeding time.







3 comments:

Heather said...

Way to go Rhett!!! I have ALWAYS wanted to try that, but never have!! Fun day!!!

RC said...

HOW MUCH FUN IS THAT, THOSE LITTLE PIGGIES ARE SO DARN CUTE! RHETT LOOKED PRETTY GOOD UP THERE, I THINK HE IS HOLDING SOMETHING BACK ON US. I REMEMBER ALL THE FUN TIMES WE ALL USED TO HAVE WHEN WE WOULD ALL GO TO THE DEL MAR FAIR TOGETHER, WITH GRANDPA AND GRANDMA. GOOD TIMES.

Hollie said...

Yee-haw, ride 'em cowboy! Good for you Rhett! I'm with Heather, I've always wanted to do that but never have. Some day...
The little piggies are so cute. Looks like lots of fun.