Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Rodgers & Hammerstein Musical Review

For those of you who didn't know me in high school, you probably didn't realize how much I love to be on stage. I love acting and singing and dancing. It's not that I'm the greatest at any of these, but I love the creative outlet and getting to be someone different...even if only for an hour. Throughout a week in March and the month of April twenty eight individuals from Logandale/Overton got together and rehearsed songs from the Sound of Music and Oklahoma. It was extremely time consuming, but well worth it for the friendships made and the fun in getting back on stage once again. On April 29th we performed our one and only performance to a crowd of a couple hundred. I haven't figured out how to download the video to my computer. But when I do, I'll try and post some video as well.

Here's the entire cast. I'm in the last row in the center. I was in the ensemble for Oklahoma.

And here I am as a nun in the Sound of Music. For those of you who are familiar with the play or movie, I was Sister Berthe (the mean one).

10 comments:

Heather said...

HOW FUN!!! I remember how much YOU loved doing stuff like that. I am so proud of you for doing it again. What a cute nun you are too!!!

RC said...

HOW NEAT!!! GLAD TO SEE YOU FOLLOWING A LONG TIME PASSION. I REMEMBER YOU DOING SOME THINGS UP IN NORTHBEND. IF IT WOULDN'T MAKE YOU NERVOUS OR BE WEIRD OR ANYTHING I WOULD LOVE TO COME SEE YOU PERFORM SOMETIME. GOOD FOR YOU, YOU GO GIRL.

Hollie said...

Sounds like a blast. Good for you for getting back into it. I've always been envious of people who can do theater, I'm way too scared. Let me know next time, I'd love to come watch.

Jamie Lynn said...

How fun is that?! I LOVE the stage! You look like you belong up there, I bet you had a blast!

Anonymous said...

good evening people. I'm really into shoes and I have been searching for that particular brand. The prices as regards the shoes are about 190 bucks everwhere. But finally I set this locate selling them for half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hello people. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for that singular model. The prices due to the fact that the boots are all over 200 bucks on every site. But definitively I set this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good evening ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that exact brand. The prices as regards the velcros are approximately 310 bucks on every site. But definitively I set this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hi dudes. I'm really into shoes and I was looking allowing for regarding that exact brand. The prices for the shoes are all over 230 dollars on every site. But finally I found this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good day friends. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking for the sake of that particular make. The prices due to the fact that the boots were about 340 pounds on every page. But for all I found this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what can you say about it?