Monday, February 22, 2010

Julia's Bridal Shower

So tomorrow I'm gaining a new sister. How cool is that? Chad (Rhett's youngest brother) is getting married in the Nauvoo temple tomorrow and he's the last one to get married. So I guess she'll be the last sister I gain.

Last week we had a bridal shower for her and despite her being constantly embarrassed by the games and lingerie...I think she enjoyed herself.

She's a huge fan of orange...try finding lingerie in orange...it's not easy! After three stores I found this buried beneath a heap of other little treats. It's seriously the only orange I found.


Here's Julia in her TP wedding dress:


And Allison getting attacked by the friendly dog.

Tres fun!

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

What a fun shower. Except for the humping dog.

Hollie said...

Looks like so much fun! Love the orange and the poster in the background. hee hee Good times!

RC said...

Fun Times.

The orange is lovely, except it does clash a bit with her RED face.
she's too cute.

JennyMac said...

Cute shower pics..but that dog needs a cold shower...lol.