Sunday, April 4, 2010

Chad and Julia's Reception

Last weekend was CRAZY! Friday night we had a dinner in Vegas to help set up my brother-in-law's reception. Of course there were hurricane strength winds, so we couldn't get a lot done. Then Saturday morning we drove in to Vegas early to help set up the baby shower. Then the baby shower then we helped set up the rest of the reception, then the reception all night. And of course I was the one taking pictures, so you guessed it, I was on my feet all night long. I took off my shoes and felt just fine as I was doing it. But afterwards, yowzer...did my feet have some issues. Sometimes I forget that I'm carrying an extra 20+ pounds and that my body doesn't quite respond like it normally does. Here are a few pictures from the evening:
The happy couple: Julia and Chad


Rhett's mom and Elaina.


Julia getting a bit carried away smashing the cake in Chad's face.


Alison with her newest aunt.


The tossing of the bouquet.


Alison having fun dancing around.


Wendy and Kyle


The wedding cake with the groom's cake in the background.

Chad is officially the last one in both of our families to get married. We're excited for them and hope all the best.

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

You did a great job with the pictures! And I love the orange.

Hammond Fam said...

I am So SORRY that I missed your shower - I totally spaced it! Tyler was out of town, and it was just me and Madison. I feel awful! I was so excited to come celebrate with you, and see your cute little baby bump! Ok, I am officially a loser! Sorry!! We need to get together soon! I am having a little B-day bash for Tyler this Saturday. We are going to go to the petta palooza hosted by 94.1 by Sam Boyd Stadium from 3-6, and then we are headed to Outback for dnner. We would love for you guys to come hang with us. I know it is short notice, so no worries if you can't! Let me know...