Sunday, April 25, 2010

Baby Shower

Last weekend my mom and I made a real quick trip up to Utah to visit friends and family. My cousin threw me a great little shower that turned out marvelously. Great food, great decorations, and great company. I don't get to see my Utah friends and family all too often, so it's always a treat when I get up there. I wish I could have stayed longer, but for only being there one full day, I was able to see a lot of people.

I'm so glad that Hollie and Heather made it. After the shower we were able to bum around Gardner Village for awhile. I love that place. They need to build one closer to home.


For those of you asking to see the baby bump...these are probably the best two pictures that I have. I thought I would take more...but it just never seems to happen.



6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

You look so great! Wish we could have met up. Maybe next time!

Joo Lin said...

Oooo... you look so cute! Yay for baby bumps!

Hollie said...

Your cousins did a great job, the shower was so cute. Almost as cute as your baby bump!

I'm so glad you got to see me again. Haha just kidding, that's what my dad always says when we see each other. =)

I am starting to get spoiled though, I've been able to see you twice in 2 months. What am I going to do next month without my Jennifer fix?

Rawson Family said...

You are looken good, It has been so long seance I have seen you.

Katie Morgan said...

JEN! You are so cute!!! I'm so excited for you! He'll be here before you know it!!!

Heather said...

It was a great shower! Your cuz did darling!

I love the baby bump!
I love you, you rock-n-roll pirate!