Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Conner's Blessing

So I went to Conner's blessing last Sunday and somehow didn't wind up with a single picture of him. The only time I even saw him was in Sacrament when Matt brought him to me. And I couldn't really whip out my camera then. With all of the Martins and the Whipples there must have been 50 or 60 people at the luncheon afterwards trying to get their hands on the little guy. But I did get a few cute pictures of Olivia and my dad in a staring contest.

I think Rhett is a little stressed about the blessing of our baby. He doesn't like to talk or pray in church, so blessing a baby is causing a bit of anxiety. Luckily we've had 5 babies blessed in our ward since I've been pregnant, so he at least gets to hear them and kind of plan on what he wants to say.

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

My brother just blessed his baby on Sunday, and he printed off a cheat sheet. :)

jori-o said...

LOVE that picture!!! Can you send it to me please??!

RC said...

That picture is Adorable!

I was so sad we were not able to make it to the blessing.

I can feel for Rhett, I know he will do great though, it was always so, so uncomfortable for Robby too. Love those guys.

Hollie said...

Conner is such a little cutie. How sweet to see him be blessed.

That picture of Olivia with grandpa is too cute!

Jared was really nervous too but he's always done great and I'm sure Rhett will too.