Thursday, May 20, 2010

38 Weeks

I thought I'd be one of those pregnant ladies who took pictures of her belly every week, but that so didn't happen. Mainly because I'm the picture TAKER of the family...not the person in the picture. I've thought of doing it a few times, but of course my hair would be a mess or I didn't like what I was wearing or blah, blah, blah. You know how it goes. So I decided tonight that I just needed to get at least one picture of how I looked before he decided to make his journey in to this world...regardless of how I think I look. So here I am with only two weeks to go.


Are you totally diggin' the couch in the background? I thought so. With the recent room changes we've found that there just isn't room for this sofa and matching love seat any longer. We're planning to sell them at a future garage sale, SO, if you're heart is beating rapidly and you don't think you can live without them, let me know and I can reserve them for you!

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

You look so darn cute! You are one of those blasted women who probably don't look pregnant from behind.

Hollie said...

You are seriously SO, SO CUTE!!! I love that belly.

I can't believe it's almost time. How exciting.

Oh by the way, that couch is pretty groovy. Too bad I live so far away. ;)

RC said...

Look how cute you are.

So exciting, it won't be long before that sweet little guy is here for us to hold and love.

That couch looks familiar??

Melissa Taylor said...

Hey I spotted you on Tosha's blog...hope you don't mind! You look so cute! I also thought I would take a picture a week. I did until I hit week 15 when my face AND body started looking fat in pictures : ) You really do look great!! Good luck on your delivery! I can't wait to see some pictures of your little guy : )

HammondFam said...

You look beautiful and radiant!! :)

Katie Morgan said...

You are so adorable!! Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy. That went by WAY fast!! Hope all oges well!!!

Rawson Family said...

Well, One more week are you nerves? You really do look great, even though I know what you are thinking right know, Stop it. Love the Coach, I want it;)(not really)