Thursday, July 29, 2010

Momma's Surfer Dude



Last week Chase and I spent a few days at a friends cabin up in Utah. It was so nice to get away and do something different. And Chase was a perfect little angel the whole time. Maybe he's like his mom and likes to travel and see new places. 'Cuz he seemed so happy up there. Not that he's not happy at home, but there was a marked difference.

My friend's dad went fishing every day and we ate fish at just about every meal. And oh my was it good. Not only could he catch it, but he could fry it up like a pro as well. Every time I'm at their cabin it makes me want one. Vegas gets so hot in the summer. How awesome would it be to have a cabin in the mountains just a couple of hours away? I've gotta come up with some great business idea to make lots of money so I can get me one. And while I'm at it, I might as well get a beach house too. Okay, so I'm a total dreamer, but a girl has gotta have goals, right?


4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

He is such a cutie! I love his little wrinkled forehead.

Hollie said...

Let me in on this great money making deal once you get it figured out. I want a beach house too! Perhaps I'll buy a winter house in Vegas to get out of the snow here. =)

Love his facial expressions...so adorable.

RC said...

He is such a little doll!
So, so CUTE, I love his little forehead.

I need to come see him, I need to kiss those sweet little cheeks, and give him some loving. And give his Mommy a big hug too.

Love you guys.

HammondFam said...

He is so darn CUTE!! Yeah I know what you mean about having a summer house...I dream too!! :)