Saturday, August 23, 2008

My One and Only Picture!

Okay, I finally figured out how to post pictures! Hurray. The only problem is that it literally took 20 minutes for it to upload the image.  Not sure what the deal is.  Anyways, this is the only picture that I'm going to post because I don't have 2 hours to spend uploading all the pictures I wanna show you.  I'll take those to work and do it from there, 'cuz it's SO much easier.  

This is a picture of Zion National Park when we went during the fourth of July weekend.  We did a lot of hiking and I took a gazillion pictures. I love being close to so many of Heavenly Father's beautiful creations and having the opportunity to explore this world he has provided for us.  I bought a book that is a photographer's guide to southern Utah and it has a bunch of hiking trails and scenic drives listed to explore. I'm thinking once a month Rhett and I will take a drive and explore the area. If I find any great hidden gems I will, of course, share them with you.

3 comments:

RC said...

WOW, THAT IS SO PRETTY! I LOVE SOUTHERN UTAH, YOU'RE RIGHT THERE ARE SOME BEATUTIFUL HEAVENLY SITES IN THE AREA.

Heather said...

I love your one and only!!! Now post some pictures of your hair!!!!


Please.

Hollie said...

Very pretty. Sounds like you guys will get to go on some fun adventures. Can't wait to see what else you find.