Friday, August 22, 2008

iMAC

So, I have a fancy new computer, but still not quite sure how to use it. If anyone owns a Mac, call me. Seriously. I've been on a Windows OS for so long that I didn't realize how many little tips and tricks I had learned along the way. I'm trying to post pictures, but I haven't even figured that out yet. Plus it rearranged all my pictures and they're not all in the same folders as they were before, so I've been spending the last two weeks trying to re-organize everything. It's a mess right now, but I'm sure once I get the hang of it and organize everything where I can find it I'll love it. If anyone has any helpful hints, you know where to find me.

3 comments:

Heather said...

when i get mad at my computer and it doesn't do what i want it to, i give it a karate chop, try to make it explode with my mind, and then resort to name calling. it usually doesn't fix anything, but i feel like i showed it who's boss!

good luck!

RC said...

WAY COOL, I WOULD LIKE TO TRY APPLES POWERBOOK OR IBOOK SOMEDAY (LAPTOP). SO LET ME KNOW HOW IT GOES FOR YOU, BECAUSE I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THEM AND NOT SURE IF I COULD EVER FIGURE IT OUT OR GET USED TO IT! I NICK LOVES THEM.

GOOD LUCK! I'M SURE YOU WILL GET THE HANG OF IT FAST.

Hollie said...

Unfortunately I'm of no help. I am totally clueless when it comes to computers. I've broken my mouse several times after slamming it down in frustration. Then I get even more mad because not only did that NOT fix the problem but now I've just made it worse! =) You've probably noticed that a temper runs in the family.