Thursday, December 11, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree!

Last Saturday we drove up to Cedar City with a few friends and went hiking in the snow to find our Christmas tree. Although the last two years we've had a tree that was cut down in the same manner, we've never actually been the ones to pick it out and chop it down. We've always been given left over trees from friends who've done it. So this year we decided to venture out and I'm so glad we did. We had a lot of fun and the kids LOVED the snow. I took a ton of cute pictures, but for whatever reason I can't upload them. So here are a couple of the kids in the snow and Rhett happy to have finally found the perfect tree. 


7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

That looks like fun! We have never cut our own tree.

RC said...

How fun! That tree is beautiful, Rhett picked a good one. Those kiddo's are so adorable.

You will have to post pictures once you get it all decorated.

Anonymous said...

I have always had the romantic idea of cutting down our Christmas tree in the mountains.

Hollie said...

I want to go cut down our own Christmas tree. You guys always do the funnest stuff!

Super cute picture of the kids.

Rawson Family said...

Dang cute tree and the kids look great can you send me pictures to my e-mail toebooth@hotmail.com
Thanks Tosha

Taryn said...

Your tree is so pretty! I love the picture of the kids! I wish we could have come! I want to pick out a tree next year. Merry Christmas! Hope to see you guys soon!

Taryn said...

Your tree is so pretty! I love the picture of the kids! I wish we could have come! I want to pick out a tree next year. Merry Christmas! Hope to see you guys soon!