Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Caden's One-Year Photos

For the fourth of July Rhett and I spent the weekend at Mammoth Creek with a bunch of friends. We were in a cabin in the mountains with perfect weather and a creek out the back door. It was gorgeous. I also had a chance to play with my new toy...my camera. Since I was out there taking a bunch of pictures anyways, Tosha asked me to take her youngest son's one-year pictures. Once again my computer isn't cooperating and wont let me download as I wish, but here are a few of the pics:




Isn't he adorable? Thanks, Tosha, for letting me get pictures of your cute little man.

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

He's so cute! Look at those chubby cheeks!

Hollie said...

What a little cutie, and the background is gorgeous.

Heather said...

You are a pro! Cute kids ALWAYS help!

RC said...

He is oh so adorable.

Great shots, looks like you and the new "toy" are a good fit.

Sounds like a fun way to spend the fourth, and such a pretty place.

Rawson Family said...

Thank you so much for taking his pictures, they turned out great.I would have to say that your a pro! I love them.

Joo Lin said...

Fantastic photos!

Millennium Housewife said...

Gorgeous! They don't make them like that after three...