Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Xander's 2nd Birthday

Happy birthday beautiful boy. Xander is such a sweet, fun, intelligent boy. I wish I lived closer to snuggle with him more.

Jori was off to the side, making him laugh as he was eating his cake and ice cream.


Trevor with ice cream all over his face.


I think Trevor could have played all day with the tape measure. He thought it was the coolest toy in the world.


Greg was showing us his house and when we got to his closet, Trevor wanted to climb up the shelves. But he couldn't do it himself and nobody seemed to be paying attention to his wimpers for help. So I set him on top of the safe and he thought it was the coolest thing ever. When Greg asked him to jump in to his arms, he was not inclined to oblige. So little Gregory volunteered. He is such a cutie. He loves the camera and the camera loves him right back. He has such a happy, fun personality. It's kind of hard to tell, but he's shreaking with joy as he's leaping from the top of the safe in to dad's arms.
Ha Ha. This one just cracks me up. The kids found this Batman mask and when I took a picture of Gregory, he had one eye open and the other mostly closed. He's too funny.


Xander opening his presents.


The girls were being stinkers and didn't want their pictures taken. O'well. They're usually the hams, so I'm sure I'll get them later.

Happy Birthday Xander!

6 comments:

RC said...

Ahhh, Happy Birthday Xander! I agree he is a love bug, he is the cutes, sweetest little guy. Gosh we have cute kids in our family.

jori-o said...

Cute babies, ALL of 'em!

Kristina P. said...

This makes me miss my nephews!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday

Hollie said...

Happy Birthday Xander! What a bunch of cuties.

The Sweet Life said...

Aww Xander is my future son's name! Love it!