Monday, October 6, 2008

American Heart Association

This Saturday, October 11 I'll be participating in a 5K fun walk to raise money for the American Heart Association to help fight the nation's leading causes of death. Step out against heart disease and stroke by supporting my efforts. Please make a donation so I can reach my walker dollar goal. This is going to be a family event with face painters, a bounce house, and educational areas. If you're looking for something fun to do this Saturday at 9 am you're welcome to join me for the walk. It's at Mountain's Edge Park located at 9700 south Buffalo (at Blue Diamond) . Visit the link below if you have the inclination to donate. Thank you!

Click Me To Donate

1 comment:

jori-o said...

Call me and I'll tell you how to do it. It's easy peasy. ;)