Monday, March 9, 2009

Mrs. Horn

On Saturday one of my bestest friends got married in San Diego. I met Erin 18 years ago and was so excited to see her meet and fall in love with her now husband, Harold. They are so great together. 

I drove down after work on Thursday and stayed in a cute little hotel/condo across the street from Sea World. Friday was the rehearsal dinner, then dessert at Extraordinary Desserts (YUM!), and then a few of us went dancing afterwards. I hadn't been dancing in YEARS. It strangely took a little while before I felt comfortable doing it. But after five, ten minutes I was shakin' my tail feathers with the rest of them. Saturday was BUSY. My mom, grandma, and I did a session at the San Diego temple and then went to the wedding, and then the reception...it was a long, but great day. Congratulations Erin and Harold!

Here are a few pictures at the wedding:

Harold and Erin greeting everyone right after the ceremony.


Keiya, Erin's super cute daughter.


I don't remember the little boy's name, but Keiya is just in love with him. As soon as he got there she went up to him and took him by the hand and walked hand in hand with him. Then when they stopped to talk to people, he put his arm around her and she just went right along with it by grabbing his hand. How adorable are they?! 



Keiya was starting to get a little crazy and wouldn't sit still for long. I don't know if you can see it in Erin and Harold's eyes, but they were getting that, "Knock it off and sit still or else..." kind of look.


Erin and me at the reception. And yes, I got my haircut again! This time it was by a professional, though.

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I haven't heard from you in ages! Glad to see you posting. Cute pics!

Hollie said...

Sounds like a fun, quick little trip.

Congratulations to Erin! How exciting. She's a beautiful bride and Keiya looks so adorable.

You look quite smashing yourself my dear. Cute new haircut.

RC said...

Congratulations to Erin, she looked so beautiful and happy. What a little cutie her daughter Keiya. Best of luck to the happy family.

How fun for you to be able to go down and get out and shake a tail feather.

I like the hair cut, very cute, I'm really starting to get used to you with shorter hair, after so many years of long.

HammondFam said...

You got some GREAT shots! It was so fun seeing you this past weekend. That is a great shot of you and Erin together. I would love it if you could email me some of the photos. nicoleham79@yahoo.com

Heather said...

She is beautiful!! Tell her congrats for me!!!

I am lovin' your hair too!

Erin said...

Yes Jennifer, your hair looks fabulous, however I look like a crazed psycho woman in that picture!! I had a great time with you and can't wait to hang out in Vegas this summer!