Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Trevor's Birthday

Okay, don't make fun of me. I'm just discovering Picasa and how to do collages and this is my very first attempt. Anyways, on Sunday we went to Jackie's mom's house for Trevor's birthday. The weather was great and we had a wonderful BBQ. The kids were playing nicely together and I was able to snap a few pics of the cuties. I'm going to play around with this Picasa software and try to get something a little better than this, but at least I don't have to wait hours for my computer to upload a bunch of different photos. How do the rest of you do your collages? Do you all have Photoshop? Is there another free software out there that I should know about?

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

You did a great job!

jori-o said...

I didn't know you could do that on Picasa either. Obviously I need to play with it more.

Cute babies!!!

Heather said...

they are all growing up so fast!!

Good job with Picasa! I have never played around with it. If you want to try out Photoshop, you can download a fully functioning 30 day trial from Adobe. I can give you some tips and tricks on it, cuz it is a bit tricky at first.

RC said...

I must be looking at the wrong post? I don't see anything to laugh at. The picture's are fantastic and you did a good job on the collage. I think you did great!

Not to mention, those are some really cute kids.

Hollie said...

Super cute. The kids are all getting so big!

Starla said...

Jennifer, I'm still trying to figure out how to do a slide show. Can you help a sista out with that?